ESGENA has over 7000 individual nurse members in 40 countries. This includes the individual membership of 29 national endoscopy nurses societies and nursing associations from 25 different countries are group members of ESGENA.
- The “ESGENA News” Magazine and ESGENA Membership Pages, the official organs of the society, published twice a year
The ESGENA E-NEWS, published as an electronic newsletter between printed versions of the ESGENA NEWS
- Databases held by ESGENA, covering a variety of topical issues
- Educational activities organised by ESGENA
- ESGENA members have the opportunity to apply for three different types of ESGENA Grants:
» Learn more
- Clinical grants offered to registered nurses who wish to undertake further clinical training in specialist centres
- Education grants offered to registered nurses who are actively involved in Gastroenterology and / or Endoscopy nurse training to facilitate the improvement of local educational events
- ESGENA group members can apply for a grant to establish a partnership with another country in order to exchange expertise and/or to establish cooperative projects.
- Only ESGENA members can apply for ESGENA Grants
- Group Members may delegate one representative to the ESGENA Education Working Group. This enables Group Members to establish useful contacts, to exchange information and contribute directly to educational activities such as Core Curriculum, workshops, etc.
» Learn more
ESGENA has established formal links to the bio medical industry. A number of industry representatives are affiliated members of ESGENA.
» ESGENA Affiliated Members