Co-operation with Industry
ESGENA activities depend on co-operation with Industry. Since the foundation of ESGENA, Industry has supported the society to the mutual benefit of both parties. Without this support, the progress ESGENA has made over the last few years would have been practically impossible.
(In Euros €)
|Industry Membership =
|Members from industry may join the society as Affiliated Members. Affiliated Members from industry may not vote or hold office.
ESGENA Major Sponsors are
- listed on our website as a Major Sponsor with a link to the company website
- granted exclusive access to one conference promotional item (e.g. conference bags, abstract or free paper and poster award with printed logo)
- provided a 10-minute slot to speak about New Developments (information and/or research results - no overt advertising) at one of the scientific conference sessions.
- provided access to the ESGENA Governing Board regarding co-operation e.g. with respect to education programmes provided by the sponsoring company, research projects, development of guidelines,
ESGENA Conference Sponsorship entitles a company to
- place an insert (leaflet OR small present e.g. CD ROM, pad & pen etc.) into the conference bags
- organise workshops during the ESGENA conference
- participate in a lunch session which combines oral presentation with hands-on-training focused on new trends and developments
- acknowledgement as a conference sponsor (including contact details/company web pages in the SPONSOR’s section of the Abstract Book)