ESGENA Training Centres
Since 2013, ESGENA has been establishing training centres in its membership countries. The ESGENA Education Working Group (EEWG) developed common quality criteria for the ESGENA training centres.
- Wide range of interventions
- Opportunity to fulfil advanced nurses role
- Clarification of legal restrictions
- Good cooperation with ESGENA
- High qualifications of the tutors
- Defined aims and learning outcomes for each grantee
- Access to learning facilities
- Team support for training centre
- Accommodation for grantees
Detailed description of quality criteria
Departments are asked to apply in writing for recognition as training centres. The ESGENA governing board shall decide whether the defined quality criteria are met. The application form assesses structural requirements and the overall organization. The application forms must be completed with the signatures of the management.